Ok, I need help! Well...that was a bit dramatic. I really just need opinions...I hear that satin pillow cases are better for your skin and hair. Does anyone believe that this is true? I must say I'm not sure that a different pillow case is going to solve all of my hair and skin woes; however, I'm a firm believer in "wash and repeat" method! For those of you who do not follow directions on the shampoo bottle, you should! The "wash and repeat" method is fantabulous for those of us who use a lot of product or just need a little extra bounce! Ok, I know this post is silly, but I really need some testimonials for satin or no satin.
Oh on an exciting note, I celebrated my b-day with my parents today and I got an I-phone. It won't be in for a while, but I'm sooooooo excited! I hope there's not a big learning curve! Thanks mom and dad...you always know exactly what I want ( I know dad, I drop A LOT of hints, I know, I know)! I love it and thanks for always making me feel so special!
5 comments:
I havent we already discussed this? Definitely SATIN!!! Congrats on the iphone I LOVE mine!!! Any other fun birthday plans?
Ok, I know that I'm blogstalking, but I was reading Lindsay and Elizabeth's blogs and then saw your post about satin pillowcases. I grew up only sleeping on satin pillowcases and they're wonderful!!! I especially loved them when I was sunburned. I for some reason quit sleeping on them after I got married 4 years ago. Maybe that's why I haven't slept well in 4 years!?!? I HIGHLY recommend satin!
I thought we had already discussed this as well!!! My vote is satin as well. We got satin pillow cases as wedding gifts and I didn't start using them until just recently and I love it. I feel like it definitely makes me sleep better. I'm so happy you got the i-phone.
Erin,
Your hair and skin are already beautiful but I have to vote for the satin sheets as well. I don't have any but hear they are wonderful! How lucky are you to get an iphone? Happy Early Bday
-Jen
I LOVE my satin pillow cases. Tonys great grandmother makes them for us every year for Christmas. I can't live without them. Great for the hair. Also if you like a cool side of the pillow. You always seem to have one with satin. LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment