Sunday, July 20, 2008

Julie and Aiden Carothers were in town last week. So on Tuesday, I had everyone over to my house for dinner. We had so much fun!
Amber, Laura, Katie, me, Izzy, Lauren, Sydney, Dayle, Karoline, Julie, Aiden, Emily, Addison, and Maddox were all in attendance!
Amber and Addison
Katie and Maddox singing...sorry I don't have audio!
The only boys (Aiden, Julie, Emily, and Maddox)
Amber, Addison, Laura, Lauren, and Sydney
Try to get a picture of all the kids...
This worked better!
Sydney, why are you hiding behind the chair?
Oh, I see you hid your snacks back there!
Em and sweet Addison
Dayle and Karoline!
Aiden do you have something in your eye? Oh...it's my finger!
Goodnight everyone!
On Wednesday night, I stopped by the Carter's house to see Julie and Aiden.
Me and Aiden (quite obviously he's not wanting to take the picture)
Aiden (more willing for a pic now that he's got the ball!)
On Thursday, Lauren had all the high school friends over for a play date so Julia and I stopped by at lunch. Everyone there...Corbin, John Austin, Keri, Caroline, Carlee, Merritt, Greer, Julie, Aiden, Julia, and me...Mika was in Florida but we missed her!
Me and John Austin
Most of the group
All the kiddos eating lunch
Oh Adien...you are so funny!


On Friday night and Saturday I kept Mackenzie while Matt and Mel did wedding stuff for one of their friends and I didn't get one picture of Mackenzie! I was too busy working! It was so much fun and so special to get that time with my precious niece! I swear I'll have new pictures soon!

On Saturday night I went to see Laura's new baby...it's she precious?!?!? Meg she reminds me so much of Bella and yes...she has people eyes!


She found some fun things to chew on in the yard.
So precious!!!!
Look at that face!!!! How could you not love it!!!!

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

Goodness you have been busy! Good job with getting pics of the crazy kids!

GB said...

Oh my gosh, she does look like Bella! Can you tell if she has a sweet spirit? She's precious! Oh, and all the kiddos are, too:)

GB said...

The above message is from Meg...

Corbin said...

Such a good Aunt Erin you need a prize!!!!