- Helping my brother paint his house (many nights).
- Giving my brother my opinion (he hasn't really asked for it, but it just comes out).
- Last Friday I took off to do yard work and yes I did it! Including mowing, weeding, using the weed eater and blower, and putting out weed and feed. (I told Meg I used the weed eater and she laughed uncontrollably!) Let me take a min to say I don't understand the yard blower (julia and corbin...no comments from you). I never can get the grass and clippings in a pile...they just go everywhere. So I've decided I may have to hire my yard person back b/c I don't want to do this all summer.
- Last Friday I also went to an Easter Seals fashion show (Julie you did a fantabulous job!!)
- I cleaned out my closets and changed to my summer stuff last weekend.
- I've been getting ready for Meg's shower and Lauren's b-day this weekend!!!! Wahooo!
Other than that I've just been shopping and working with a little spring cleaning on the side. Hope everyone has been well and I promise to take pictures this weekend!
Oh, I do have a question for all who read my blog...do you guys use satin or cotton pillow cases? There has been some debate at work. I hear that satin is better for your skin. comments?
5 comments:
Well I use cotton, but if satin is better for your skin I need to switch!
I have had a satin one since college we get one upon initiation into the sorority!!! I know you're saying to yourself "snob" but Iove it! mine actually has a rip in it right now so I am using sateen, not the same.....
It is supposed to help your hair not mess up too!!!
And I will email you my comment on blowers.....
cotton. But, would like a satin one. Maybe I'll go get one at Dillards, Cat says there's big sale.
i have three satin pillow cases and i do prefer them, i heard also that they were better for your skin, and anything i can do to help stay looking young i'm all over it! so go for it!
cat
We got some satin pillowcases as a wedding gift and I didn't start using them until recently and love them! Maybe that's why my skin has been so beautiful lately....j/k about that one!
Post a Comment