Monday, February 18, 2008

My new do......

Before....(note this picture was from Sept it's the only one I could get to quickly so I was still a bit tan...please excuse my whiteness in the after shot!)
After....
If you don't like, it please wait to tell me for about a week then just mention that I should grow it out. Ill get the hit!!!

Let's note that it took me about two months to get up the nerve to do this!!! When I saw all my hair on the floor I almost lost it...but Charity (whose been doing my hair for 10+ years) always has my trust and she thought it would be cute so....we did it!



16 comments:

Emily said...

I think it looks great, Erin!! It takes me forever to get up the nerve to do something different with my hair too, so I know how hard it is! I'm so proud of you for trying something new!! :)

julia said...

It is so cute! You took a great risk. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Erin-
I love it! It looks SO cute and it is the perfect length...not too short but a very cute change!
Love it,
Jen

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Erin - very cute!!! Lauren told me that you were having a hard time making a decision about the haircut. Great choice! Melissa

Corbin said...

Love it!!!

Steve-n-Angela said...

I love it! Looks great! I am still trying to get up the nerve to cut off my hair and really at this point the only thing holding me back is Steve, he does not want me to cut it off! Anyway.. it looks great!!!

Meredith said...

SO cute Erin! I love it. I'm trying to grow mine another inch so I have enough to donate, then it's all coming off!

The Machen Family said...

Precious!!!

The Napier Family said...

Love it- Love it- Love it!
Merrit

Julie said...

Very cute! I wish I had the nerve to cut it that short! It looks precious!

Anonymous said...

It looks great, EP! You have the best hair, though. How could it not!?

The Parkers said...

Yay!! I love the cut Erin! It looks great on you! I'm so excited for you...new haircuts are so fun! See you this weekend!

rachel said...

i love it-you look great!!!

The Walkers said...

Dear Aunt Erin,
You were already very beautiful, but now my mommy says you are even hotter. Whatever that means. Kisses to you...
Sydney

the boyd girls.... said...

Wow! You have a lot of comments! Your hair looks great! You are always cute!

Jennifer said...

Erin, I LOVE IT!!! It is perfect on you. Don't grow it out!!