We all went to Mika's for dinner and pics with the kiddos! So precious!
Sydney (Cupcake Fairy), Quinn (Monkey), Kate (Cupcake), and Ava Lile (Witch)
Lets just say it took a few hundred takes:)
I have an orchard at work in my office and I thought it was dead after it bloomed last spring, but guess what??? I nursed it back to health. Who knew ice once a week was the secret? Pretty sure I drowned all the others I've had.
Getting ready for election day! Everything's better with glitter!!!
I must say my glitter sign was pretty awesome!
This cute little girl was oh so proud of her granddaddy.
We are in a run off so please get out and vote for Joe Smith on November 27th!
A few pics with the Walker girls...they weren't really cooperating but we got this good pic!
This little princess just wanted to run!
Most pics looked like this.
....or this!



No comments:
Post a Comment