My best friend's dad, Joe Smith, is running for mayor in NLR. I can personally attest to Joe's character and work ethic. He's worked tirelessly for our city and he's done more for me personally than I can even list from carting Lauren and I around before we could drive to helping us move into the freshman dorm at OBU. He's been a part of my life since I was 14 and I couldn't pick a better man to lead our city into this next phase of growth and development!
Lauren and Joe
Young people for Joe!
Race for the Cure
I don't know of any campaigners as cute as these two!
They love their granddaddy!
Precious Kate and me!
Kate was workin' her sign!
It might be upside down, but it's held with pride!
Kate even gave us a little dancing!
Joe and his precious campaigners
Sydney found a friend!
I love this pic!
I'm not even sure what Izzy did today, but she's pooped!
My sweet sister-in-law invited me to Casting Crowns and we had the BEST time!
Self pics take 1
Self pics take 2
Self pics take 3
We also rode with some great friends! Lauren and Renee.
I spent the day with Matt, Mel, and the girls. I'm pretty sure that Mackenzie is Sloane's favorite person!
Me and sweet Sloane!
She's holding my hand...LOVE!









No comments:
Post a Comment