Thursday, July 21, 2011

Total knees and total cuteness!

I took a vacation day to go with Dayle and the Carozza kiddos to meet Jen and baby Isaiah in Texarkana.  
 Isn't he just precious!!!
 Brock, Caroline, and Isaiah
 I'm just saying I'm a pretty awesome photog with all three smiling and looking at the camera!
 Caroline was such a great helper....
 ...and Isaiah loved her!

So dad had a total knee replacement last week.  We got bored waiting on the doctor to give the surgery update so we decided to take pictures of the replica of dad's new knee....well minus the knee cap.  He'll have his own knee cap back.  
So pretty!
So Izzy and I had to be nurse to dad one day and Izzy tried to make him feel better with a little show...enjoy! 

Oh sweet Mackenzie!!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Welcome back!!! Love all the sweet pics!

The McDaniel's said...

Thanks for posting these Erin! Precious, and I must say I don't know how you captured all 3 smiling at the camera!