Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OK...so...

Well a lot has happened since my last post, but I'll try to be brief...
Matt and Melanie got engaged...CONGRATS
Melanie had another great shower and got more fun things for Mackenzie.
We hung Mackenzie's wall letters....
...it's a long name!

Melanie has done such a great job with Mackenzie's room.
So cute!

Izzy's doing better after getting back on some antibiotics. The Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever came back or we never really got rid of it. Either way Izzy was one sick baby. After some meds and some lovin'...she is on the road to recovery.
Melanie called me on Monday and told me that Matt found some bunnies while he was mowing. So of course I made a beeline for their house! None of them were hurt and we got to play and love on them until they had to go back outside. We called game and wildlife to see what would be best. Don't worry we took care of them!

Look how little!
SOOOOO cute!

Are you cold in the house?
Well then, just cuddle up together! Is that not so precious!?!?!?!?

5 comments:

Corbin said...

watch out you could end up with a hundred!!!! Just what baby Mac wants when she comes home from the hospital! a room full rabbit turds!!! He he he! Oh but they are SO cute I really want to love on one too!!!!

Steve-n-Angela said...

Congrats to your Bro and Melanie! O-M-Gosh!!! we found 6 bunnies in our yard last month too.. but we had no idea what to do with them.. I sadly think that only one made it. What did you do with them?? Steve found them burrrowed in a hole on the side of our house, they were so cute!

The Walkers said...

I do think the bunnies are so cute, but still think wild animals have germs! Don't let Mel. touch them anymore!

the boyd girls.... said...

Congrats to Matt! The bunnies are cute, i like fake ones though! ;)
can't wait til you come up!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Mackenzie Parker as the name! They have such great taste:) Mackenzie and Parker Reddin will have to be introduced by Auntie Parker. Kelly