Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom!!!!! I cooked lunch at my house for mothers day and I must say it was really good! I know my mom probably won't ever read this, but just in case...mom I love you! Thanks for being more than I could ever ask for in a mom and a friend!

Also a shout out to all my friends who are mothers. I hope you had a wonderful day!




Melanie, we missed you today and here are some pics of Matt putting the baby bed together! Hope you had a great mother's day too and don't worry I made them read the directions!!!!


3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Erin, your table looks beautiful! I am sure that the dinner was too!

Julie said...

Your house looks great. You're such a good daughter! Wish I could see you soon!!!

The Parkers said...

Erin - you are TOO sweet! Thanks for taking pics - it meant a lot! Love you!!