Sunday, January 25, 2009

January Update...



Dayle, Karoline, and I went to Maddox and Addison's first birthday party!  Happy birthday to you both!  We had a great time!

Sweet Karoline...is she not one of the most beautiful children ever????

Emily, Addison, Maddox, and Brent
If you'll notice Maddox had finished his cake and is trying to help his sis eat her cake.
Maddox wasn't so sure at first, but then he loved it!
Precious Addison
Before the cake...
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!

Last week we had dinner with the LR OBU girls.  Laura, Lauren, Sydney, and I are not in a pic because we were on the other side of the table.  It was great catching up!!!!

A Shower for Spencer!!!!
Corbin, Lauren, Julie, Mika, and me
This is my favorite thing Julie got.  It's a baby book on how to build a burrito!  How funny since they own Blue Coast!!!!
Me and mom
The hostesses (Mom, Missie, Joy, and Dena)
Julia, me, Corbin, and Lauren
Since you haven't seen a pic of Izzy in a while...here's one to brighten you day!

1 comment:

Corbin said...

Good thing I had a little somthin somthin in my coffee!!!! had a great day girls, wish I could do it more often! keep up the emails!! CML