Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mackenzie Ann Parker!!!!

On Thursday we welcomed Mackenzie Ann Parker into the world at 2:17. Melanie did great! She and Matt are already wonderful parents. She is beautiful...see for yourself...
Stats: 7lb 20 1/4in

Parker Family hanging out waiting on Mackenzie!
Kelly, Melanie, and Mary
Happy parents (Matt and Melanie)!
Matt and Mel's friends hanging out waiting on Mackenzie...
...did you hear crying??? Me too! I can't believe we were able to be outside the room like this! It was so fun!!!
One of Mackenzie's first pics

Matt and Mackenzie...Matt wasn't smiling this big when they gave her the shots!
Nan and Pops watching Mackenzie get her first bath :) and get her blood taken :(
New family pic!
I was so lucky that Keri, Jeff, Caroline, and Carlee let me stay at there house on Thursday night. I had so much fun and Caroline enjoyed trying on all my heals! Keri, your girls are sooo precious!!! Thanks for being a great host! (P.S. Carlee went to bed before I had the camera out so...see Keri's blog for cute swimming lesson pictures!)

Good morning Mackenzie! I made sure I was the first one to the hospital on Friday! My dad is a baby hog!
So cute...she loves her nan...I think they have the same nose!

Look at that dark hair!
You think she's gonna ever get a "no?"

First blow-out...Matt did a great job keeping it contained!
Ahhh...she feels better!

Family picture!
Oh goodness! I'm in love!

Melanie you look great!

Again, I must say I love the dark hair and she loves to lay on my chest...you know it's very soft!!! Ha Ha!
I would have more pics but I was busy holding a baby! I'm sure there will be many more pics to come! I stopped by to see my first niece, Sydney, on the way home and she's doing so good walking! She is precious and I can't wait until we can all have sleepovers at Aunt Erin's! Thanks again to Sydney, Lauren, and Brent for watching Izzy, getting the mail, and taking out my trash! I couldn't ask for better best friends!!!

13 comments:

Julie said...

Mackenzie is beautiful! She had to be, she's a Parker! I love her hair. If she gets your gorgeous hair she'll be so lucky. Matt and Melanie look so happy. I'm just thrilled for them. Hopefully I will get to meet her soon. Miss you so much!

Corbin said...

She is perfect!!! I am sure you will keep us informed with pics everyday!!! Congrats parkers!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!

A.B. said...

She is so beautiful! I love her little face!

julia said...

Congratulations to all of the Parkers! Mackenzie is adorable and Matt and Melanie look like such happy, great parents already. I can't wait to meet her.

The Harringtons said...

Erin she is GORGEOUS!!!

GB said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations on becoming an aunt-it's the best!
Meg

Emily said...

Congratulations, Erin!! I know you will have so much fun spoiling that little girl!

carozza said...

i love the hair! so cute! what are you talking about your dad being a baby hog. hummmmmm.. well i guess that is where you get it. :)

Anonymous said...

Erin,
You are the best aunt in the whole world...Mackenzie is the luckiest little girl! She is just precious and I love her hair!!!

Miss you,
Jen

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Congrats to the Parker family! Mackenzie is beautiful and her parents look like they are doing great! Can't wait to see more pics.

The Walkers said...

I am SO HAPPY for Matt and Melanie! She is beautiful!

Steve-n-Angela said...

She is beautiful! I know you will spoil her!! Congrats to your brother and Melanie and to your family! What a doll she is!
lots of love-Angela

Beth said...

Congratulations, Aunt Erin!! I'll bet your family is so stinkin' excited! Mackenzie is adorable!! I can tell she's already got Daddy and her grandpa wrapped around her little finger! :)